notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Overheard At My House

"Put it in!"

"I am putting it in!"

"That's the wrong hole. Put it in the right hole."

"I'm trying."

"Will you concentrate already. It really isn't hard."

"Yes it is hard."

"Push harder."

"I am"

"Harder. Harder. C'mon, keep pushing."

"There. It's in."

"Sheesh, I feel like a cigarette."

"What? Why?"

"Nevermind."

"Why do they make those ski gloves so hard to put on?"

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Probably not the best time to stop smoking!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh lord.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

LOL!

10:47 AM  
Blogger cmhl said...

hahaha!!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

You are too funny. I needed the laugh this morning.

2:16 PM  
Blogger {LyndsD} said...

That is hilarious!

Here from BEST OF BLOGS MOMMY'S

Great blog and good luck!

Merry Christmas!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home