notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Packing... again

Well tomorrow morning at 4:00am we are getting into our van and leaving for our fun-filled vacation of family togetherness. God help us.

Packing wasn't that big of a deal this week since, true to my word, I kept everything from last week packed up. The boys loaded everything into the back of the van this afternoon so when Rob came home he only had to worry about packing his *own* stuff. Must be nice, huh ;-)

The only thing really left to do it pack up the toothbrushes and fill our cooler, both of which I will do right before we leave in the morning. Oh and clean up all the miscellaneous crap that is laying around my house so I don't have to come home to a disaster area.

And hopefully that newest hurricane that is a-brewin' in the Atlantic stays away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Good Luck and be careful!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home