notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Joy of Books

My daughter has discovered the joys of reading... one book, over and over and over again.

If I have to read "Curious George Counts To Ten" one more time I think my brain may ooze out of my ears.



Here is a picture of her, clutching the beloved book, when I dared to get up and get the camera and take a break in the book reading marathon. I am half tempted to hide the book tonight while she is sleeping. She wanted to take the book to bed tonight with her, but being the mean mother that I am I didn't let her. All I could imagine was being woken up at some ungodly hour by being hit in the head with the book and demands to begin reading it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

This is why Green Eggs and Ham left the building. Probably also why 3yo ds refers to his friend Sam as Sam-I-Am.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello pvc green house lover. I like your post and hope you do more. I will check back later. Please come and check out my blog at Greenhouse Resource .
See you soon!
Dan

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home