notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Senior Citizens In Training

"What was that? Did you just fart?"

"Don't worry, it doesn't smell."

"You know what they say about skunks... they don't smell their stink either."

"And how exactly would they know that? The skunk could be walking away thinking, I just ripped a good one."

*****


"Between your "smell-less" farts and aching joints, and my capped teeth and weekly pill container, we are ready to hang with the geriatric set. Now we just need to learn to play Canasta"

"And move to Florida, which doesn't sound half bad right about now."

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

What?!? I love my pill container. We have (and use) a pill cutter, too. But I'm afraid my farts stink...where does this place me on the "old person" spectrum?

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! canasta's not that hard to learn, and it's kinda fun too! ;)

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home