notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Morning In The Life

Oh, is today Wednesday already?

The topic for today is morning routines. Carmen*, who is far more organized than I am, has already posted her morning routine. While hers is the same everyday with little variation, mine is never the same. So go on and read about her morning and come back here later to read about my less organized and more chaotic version.

If anyone else wants to write about their morning routine, feel free to do so and leave the link in the comment section!


*carmen is also the featured mom at Mommybloggers today.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Nurtured Empath said...

Good Morning Chris!!
Although it's most likely lunch where you are!!LOL
I posted my boring routine over at my blog. Looking forward to a Morning at the Big Yellow House post!!
Have a blessed day!!
~Penny
A Day in the Life at Our House

11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good afternoon, Chris!

I posted a chaotic description of my morning with seven kids at my blog

Now time to start the laundry and the dishwaser, or at least attempt to do so. :p

Karen.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also posted a normal ish mornign with our mob of 6.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Here's mine: http://jody2ms.com/?p=313

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home