notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Kingdom For A Cute Hat And Scarf

Miles just recieved the dowry from his future mother-in-law. A beautiful hand knit hat and scarf.

Yes, I have already picked his future wife, the darling Sophia. Though I must admit that I am having second thoughts. I am not sure that the world could handle the cuteness that would result should the two of them choose to procreate.

Look how happy he is. It's almost like he is saying, "It's my hat and scarf, sucker! Get your own!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Snip said...

Wow! What a treat, handmade eww aww. She's a keeper.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

those teeth are adorable!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

How sweet is that?!?!

9:29 AM  
Blogger owlhaven said...

Adorable hat! And child! I think he is really close to the age of my baby. She was born Nov 04....

10:16 AM  
Blogger Heather@ Simple Panache said...

Oh my, the cuteness!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! great smile, adorable kid, juicy yummy cheeks.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh my goodness look at those teeth! I love them he is so frickin cute!

11:26 PM  
Blogger JeepGirl said...

Great picture! What a beautiful baby! I love black & white photos.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home