notesfromthetrenchesIII

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.notesfromthetrenches.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!

What is up with blogger?!? I am having so much trouble trying to post anything. I click on my blog link on the dashboard and nothing happens. I have been tempted to just start banging my head against the keyboard out of despair.

I can't even go back and edit, so everyone will just have to pretend my typos and grammatical errors aren't there.

I wanted to trackback to Jenny, the ringmaster of the Three Kid Circus, but I can't figure out how to do it. Oh well. It was her idea to write your own obituary. She is funny and I like her lots, in spite of the fact that she lives somewhere warm and flaunts it constantly with all her walking outside and going to the park. If you have a son who loves Harold the Helicopter, you must go read her recent blog entry.


And to file under the heading of Things I Never Want To Do Again:

Clean vomit out of a child's carseat. There is just no way to do it without the vomit coming into contact with your hands. It's just so gross. And then trying to reassemble the carseat is a feat in and of itself. I think you need a degree in engineering to figure out how to put the straps back on properly.

I did discover the carseat has an expiration date stamped on the back of it. Come December 2006, the seat will self destruct. I can only hope there isn't a small child sitting in it at the time. That would be a lot worse to clean up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

(crackle,hiss) This is Juliet Oscar Delta Yankee 2 Mike Sierra, over. Come in, WTF. Over.

Come on over to typepad.

It's free, until you get mildly obsessed.

Over (crackle, hiss)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Paula said...

Hello, I want to meet some other local people who, like me, are interested in strickly come dancing. I've found this site (strickly come dancing). Are there any other ways of meeting similar people?
Many thanks

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home